The aims and objectives
1. To establish, aid and maintain institutions to impart education at all stages and for all sections of the society without considering their caste, creed, religion and political affiliation.
2. To promote literacy and education including general, cultural or professional to promote harmonious living among all sections of the society.
3. To foster a spirit of unity to shape enlightened and responsible citizens through such educational institutions.
4. To organise seminars and workshops on academically and socio-economically relevant thoughts and to cooperate and associate with similar organisations.
5. To promote arts of dance, drama, music, craft, architecture, agriculture, horticulture, photography and cinematography professionally and as a way of life.